When Choosing Windows Near Anoka,
It’s Nice To Know You Have Options.
Want a smooth, clean look for your contemporary home? Or a sleek, trim look for a cottage or bungalow? With our vinyl casement windows for Anoka, your choices are endless—everything from single-vent windows to 5-lite combinations of fixed and operating units. And best of all, these casement windows are at home anywhere, from a formal Georgian home to a rustic cabin.
- Superb design and engineering help prevent air and water infiltration
- Fusion-welded frame and sash ensure weathertight performance
- Full-perimeter double weather-stripping adds extra tightness
- Narrow profile permits expanded viewing area
- Concealed hinges and hardware let you open window 90 degrees, for better ventilation and easier cleaning
- Beveled sash adds a handsome brick-mold appearance
- Full screens come standard; mount on interior, remove for easy cleaning
- Tandem locks come standard on all casements over 34" in height
- Wood jamb extension options available for new construction applications
The perfect choice for specialized applications.
- Fine-tuned, proven design ensures weather-tight performance.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash further reduce air and water infiltration.
- Attractive beveled sash adds style.
- Full-perimeter double weather-stripping surrounds 3/4" insulated glass—to provide maximum energy efficiency.
- Interior-mounted full screen and double locks come standard.
- wood jamb extension options available for new construction applications.
Bay & Bow Windows
30-degree bay with fixed picture window in center with double-hung flankers — all with colonial grids.
Two and Three-Pane Sliders provide easy horizontal sash movement and offer practical window styles where operational access may be difficult, such as above kitchen sinks.
Picture windows in Anoka are a great choice to accent any style of window, or for placement wherever natural light is desired.
Our sliding doors for Anoka provide maintenance-free solid vinyl construction:
- All-welded frame and panel pre-assembled for easy installation.
- Reversible design allows the moving panel to be located on left or right side.
- Integrated nailing fin (may be ordered without nailing fin for replacement application).
- Sliding panel and meeting rail reinforced with roll formed steel ensure rigidity and strength.
- Aluminum track for moving panel.
- Interlocking panel virtually eliminates air infiltration.
- Insulated Intercept® sealant system with tempered glass.
- White enamel exterior handle oak interior handle.
- Reversible sliding panel offers you flexibility. They open either left or right. Both panels come reinforced with roll formed steel for added strength and durability.
- The door frame and panels are fully welded, fully assembled.
- Insulated Intercept® glass system resists condensation, boosts efficiency. Intercept's® patented "warm-edge" technology raises indoor glass temperatures by average 4-5 degrees F.
- Interlocking panels virtually eliminate air infiltration.
- Removable prepunched nailing fin makes installation simple.
- Factory-installed screen needs only minor adjustments for a perfect fit on site.
- Deluxe brass-finished hardware with key lock adds beauty and security.